May 21, 2009

Google Voice the free phone?


cnr1109 over at dslreports has a very good inkling on a topic that I have been questioning myself. With the recent Google Sync making mobile sync such a breeze and good ole Gmail's contacts it looks like Google could not only knock on Skype's doors, but put a model together to test the waters of carriers with Google Voice. Personally I can not wait for the day to come to test Google Voice. I have been use Google's tools since the first beta Gmail and have moved most of my content since onto their servers. Using Google as a voice mail slash calling service with SMS also is a perfect tie in with business and communications. To think all the money companies spend on voice mail PBX's when you can have Google's powerful infrastructure do it for you free and maybe even better.

[read]

No comments:

Post a Comment